Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A quick update...

I went into this blogging thing with the goal of posting at least 3 times a week. What really happened was a couple of posts within a couple of months and 15 half assed drafts staring me down. 

I'd like to think I have some excuse for totally failing at my somewhat too ambitious goal, though. So I'll let you know what's been going on and you can decide for yourself! 

Since my last post I finally had my wedding ( it was everything I'd hoped for! Pictures to come..), went on a honeymoon cruise, moved into a new house with my new husband, got accepted into a nursing program, had my new car totalled :'( , went on a road trip to Arizona, and now here I am, furiously searching for a new car and preparing for my upcoming school semester. 

This post was more of a way to feel guilt about not keeping up with my blog, and it sort of worked. I have so many ideas and topics to write about and I can't wait to get back on track! 


James Tang Photography 

Horseback riding in Mexico

Bye bye Corolla, thanks for keeping my husband safe! 


Sedona is always so gorgeous





No comments:

Post a Comment