Saturday, November 22, 2014

My life according to my iPhone photo gallery


Okay so it's been a quarter of a year since my last post. Oops!
I've written so many drafts that I meant to post but my blogging kind of went to the back burner once I started school. I was going to start posting about my experience as a student nurse, but figured that I would be better off creating a different ️blog for those sort of posts. So keep an eye out for my first post to www.thenursesprocess.blogspot.com

Until then, here are a few photos I dug up from my gallery:

Over Veterans Day weekend we went camping at Carlsbad Beach. Although we usually do something fun every weekend since we're both off then, this trip in particular was so incredibly relaxing. There's just something that's almost contradictively therapeutic about camping at the beach. Sand ends up taking over your tent at some point and everything always ends up getting damp and cold and just thinking of those things right now makes me irritated. But falling asleep to the sounds of the waves crashing and waking up to some of the most incredible views always makes up for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment